One pound will serve approximately 3-4 or make 3-4 sandwiches (¼ pound per person)
Calculate 1 ½ sandwiches per adult.
Yes, we offer delivery across the Valley (and beyond), there is no distance too far. We require a $100.00 minimum order. The delivery charge is based on the distance from the restaurant.
We will travel across the Valley and beyond. No kidding, we have done full-service caterings in California as well as Montana over the years.
Unfortunately, in our current space, we are not able to offer this service.
We have a few vegetarian/vegan options including our Veggie Mushroom Black Bean Burger, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Corn-on-Cob, Garden Salad (dressing is served on the side). Our meats are considered gluten-free as we only use a dry rub before smoking/grilling them. Our sauce is also gluten-free.
DISCLAIMER: Although we make every effort to separate ingredients during production and on our serving line, we cannot guarantee the absence of cross-contact with any other recipe item. Honey Bear’s is unable to provide any guarantee for any product due to the possibility of cross-contamination during the preparation of menu items and some seasonings use proprietary blends and therefore all ingredients may not be listed. If you are gluten sensitive, we recommend you review the list of suggested menu items with a qualified medical professional before consumption.
Yes, but we only offer this for full-service “onsite” caterings. We’ll bring our Pitmaster and a Pit Crew and put on a great show for your guests. Contact us for a customized quote.
We use the industry’s leading catering system to keep up with all of your orders and quotes. At any time, you can call us and we’ll be happy to email you a copy of any order or quickly place a duplicate order for you.
We do offsite catering for groups of 50 or more. We work with you to choose a menu and customize a per person price based on your menu selection.
Yes, our “Full-Service Catering” requires you to order for a minimum of 50 guests. However, we also offer Pick-up and Delivery which some people also refer to as Catering. If ordering a la carte, there are no minimums if picking up but for delivery the minimum is $100. If ordering one of our Party Packs for pick-up or delivery, the minimum guest count is 12.
Yes, we offer a la carte and party packs for pick-up or delivery.
- Pick-ups - We can accommodate most call-in, pick-up, and online orders without too much-advanced notice. We do ask, however, if you can, to give us at least a 30-minute prep window.
- Delivery - We ask for a 24-hour notice. However, please feel free to call us 602-702-3060 ext 1 for last-minute requests. We’ll move heaven and earth to take care of you.
- Catering (Full-Service) - We recommend you book as far in advance as possible, to ensure your date and time is reserved on our event calendar. Feel free to contact us for short notice events, if we have an opening, we will be more than happy to work with you.
- Self Service Buffet: Packaged in bulk and served in disposable aluminum pans and trays; perfect for leftovers and easy cleanup. You can either pick up or have it delivered.
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED / Corporate Boxed Lunches: Still ordered in bulk quantities, but packaged, boxed or bagged individually for a “grab and go” experience. Available for pick up or delivery. **Plus 15% service charge added.
- Full-Service Catering: Our catering team will arrive before event start time to set-up serving tables, all appropriate serving pieces, and most importantly… to start smokin’ your BBQ. We will serve your guest (2 hours), dispose of our garbage, and take away all service wares.
- Onsite Cook/Pitmaster: The same as full-service catering but we will bring our commercial smokers/grills and a Pitmaster and cook certain foods on site. **This option is only available with certain menu selections.
- Food Trailer: A fun, convenient, and DELICIOUS alternative to your typical catering service. Let us turn your next event into an unforgettable experience for you and your guests! **Additional fees will apply – Checkout more details!
We can work with different budgets, some dietary restrictions, and levels of hunger… so tell us about it!
Pricing is customized to what you would like on your menu and the type of service you want (pick-up, delivery, or full-service catering). For more information, please browse our menus or for a custom quote please fill out the form on the Catering page.
To reserve your date for Onsite Full Service Catering we require that you accept our terms and conditions and provide a deposit of 1/3 of your total.
- Pick-ups and Delivery - a 1/3 cancellation fee will be incurred for any cancellation within 72 hours of the event.
- Full-Service Catering - 2-week cancellation notice required for a full refund. 1/3 deposit forfeited if cancellation falls within 2 weeks of the event (written notice via email required). NO REFUND if cancellation is within 1 week of the event.
We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
We have a small selection for vegetarians and vegans and can accommodate some food allergies. All of our meats and our BBQ sauce is peanut and gluten-free.
No need to schedule, tasting is done any day of the week during normal business hours. However, we do ask that if at all possible you do avoid coming in during our lunch rush (11 am to 1 pm). You can request to taste any item on the regular menu at no charge.